My niece Hayden. Is she not a gorgeous little girl. She is about 15months old. She is walking quite well now and says some words. She looks so sweet but she is a stink pot. She is a really picky eater and has definite ideas about what she wants and does not want to do. Good thing she is so cute! You should have seen her face when Grandma Peg offered her a mushroom, she touched it and oh my what a face she made. Needless to say that food item was dropped quickly. This photo is from my visit this weekend.
Take Care and God Bless you this beautiful Wednesday!!
Todd is on the road. I am not sure what state he is in today as we did not talk yesterday and this morning was just a "hi I'm okay say a prayer for me" call. The good news is his trainer has put in a date for his home time, August 17th. We are hoping that is a sign that Todd will be home soon. We just have to pray they get the miles and he gets into Arkansas to get his test taken by weeks end, would hate for him to sit there over a weekend. It will be dependent on things going well and him getting his hours so say a prayer for that. We are both ready for him to have some home time.
This is my Pitter. She is our 18 year old cat that is 88 in human years. She is not as fluffy as she used to be and a little skinnier but still a pretty baby. I don't know how much longer she will grace us with her presence but I know I have been fortunate to have her so many years.
No comments:
Post a Comment