Well, good soggy Monday everyone. Between yesterday's humidity and the rain that came this morning and Saturday things are quite soggy in Tawas.
Mom came up on Friday we went to the side walk sales in Tawas. We got a few bargains but it was not as many deals as some years I have seen. Saturday was the Victorian Arts and Crafts Fair in West Branch. It rained lightly while we were there. We did not end up buying a thing. There were a couple of items of interest that I considered but maybe the weather kept me from being enthused enough to purchase. The dogs were thrilled with the company!!! They do love their grandma and of course don't all visitors come to see them.
Todd was heading to West Virginia when I spoke to him last evening. In the morning, they had thought they would be getting a load that would have brought them to southern Michigan. That did not pan out. He was to start driving last night and in the mountains at night yet again. Poor guy is getting a lot of experience with mountains at night. Say a prayer that they get a good run today so he can finish up his training this week. Oh please Lord let it be!! I have not seen him in just over 8 weeks.
Next week my brother's family come for a visit from Texas. Very exciting!!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment