
Everyday is an adventure when you live with 5 animals. I was just looking at EMail when Georgie came to the door of the room crying. I was puzzled the screen door is in place so the dog door is available to go outside, the front porch is open for watching the world go by (in comfortable chairs), and I am right here available to give out attention. I did what most people do ignored her for a minute. Well, back she came, she cries at the door again. I get up check the water dish, still has fresh water available, think maybe her ear is bothering her (as if she would actually tell me ha), and I decide while I am thinking about it to clean her ear. I gather the tools necessary to clean her ear and when I round the island in the kitchen I see the problem. Dolly is lying on the back porch in front of the dog door. When Georgie goes to exit (she must run for our life when someone is going to clean her ears) Dolly turns her head, barks, and snarls. Well I had a word with the young lady and out the door Georgie went. I followed and she did allow me to clean her ears(that is an amazing feat she must have been grateful for the assistance). It is too bad I could not have understood her the first time. I am certain Georgie would agree. Sometimes these animals are just like kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment