Well, let me tell you this is the year to go to the beach. The water is almost like bath water. Todd and I spent a couple of hours in the waves yesterday. What fun! A little sand in the bathing suit is the only price paid.
It reminded me of being a kid and playing in the water all day. I did not want to come out, even though my fingers and toes had pruned. The sky was deep blue, the water churned to a greenish blue with light brown from all the sand. The waves rolling in breaking in small white caps and the seagulls crying out there song. What a perfect time to play.
We frolicked and played in the water like a couple of oversized children; Laughing, splashing, and riding the waves. I had forgotten how to keep from getting the water up the nose, what a burn. I snorted a lot of water. I also forgot how much exercise you can get from horsing around in the water. Ahhhh, I felt all loose muscled and good from the workout and I slept like a baby last night.
Why do we not do this more often? Do we take it for granted? I guess we have but I hope to not do that for the rest of the summer. More beach time is definitely on the agenda, especially when it has so many benefits - exercise, fun, and relaxation all in one!
I tell you this is a summer to come and visit us. You are invited, come make some good memories!! Bring your swimsuits and beach towels and spend some time in the sun!! Relax, get exercise, get sun, eat some Barbecue, and have fun, fun, fun.
Well, the ball is in your court...the beach ball that is...give us a call and set aside some time for a visit and some fun. We would love to have you!!!
See ya Soon,
Penny & Todd
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment