Monday, April 19, 2010

Ramblings

My life is made more interesting by sharing it with my dogs and cat, well yeah, my husband too.

The other day I hear Todd just laughing in the kitchen. When I entered the kitchen to see what the fuss was about Boo was looking at Todd and sending side glances to the kitchen counter. Now you know that a dog looks with a side glance when it does not want to convey a message of challenge, what might the dog be looking at that he was concerned about a challenge you may wonder? The wheaties box with Albert Pujols(baseball champion) was facing him. He was trying to figure out whether the face looking at him was a threat or not. I am certain he could not figure out why there was not an unfamiliar human smell in the room. It just tickled the heck out of Todd.

He is a smart and funny dog, our Boo. He will watch airplanes fly overhead. He notices a fly or spider on the wall or ceiling. Most dogs don't really look up all the often, but our Boo he looks at the whole picture. Truly it is a gift to share life with such an interesting creature.


I read a book this week that I think is a blessing. Rooms by James L Rubart. Thought provoking, yes, spiritually challenging, yes, a little mind boggling, yes. It is an interesting take on Matthew 16: 25-26. I would highly recommend reading it or seeing if it is available in audio book if you are not much into reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment