Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday

Hayden

Luke
Presley


Jack

Just look at their smiling faces and it makes the day a little brighter.

These are my nieces and nephews from the Dreffs side of the family. I don't have good recent photos of my other nephews on my computer but have three on Todd's side. I can't figure out how to scan their photos into HP and then share them with the blog. I really need to get more with it but I sometimes lack a little patience with computer programs.
Anyway, it has been nice here in Northeast Michigan. The temps have been in the 50's or right at 50 and we have had a lot of sun. The dogs have been sunbathing each morning. Today we had sun in the morning but a chance of rain this afternoon. It sure has clouded up. Todd is out cutting wood while it is still nice.
I am currently trying to ignore the hot fudge cake that is calling my name from the kitchen. Is it not amazing how foods like that can just call out your name....?
Mom made a comment in Todd's birthday card and he says it is war. If he is almost a geezer (AARP will be sending mail next year) then what does that make her? Hmmmmmmm.
Dog Update: Georgie is getting better everyday. She is now climbing the steps but still has not been able to jump up on the couch unassisted (we cover our furniture with sheets). Festus is feeling his oats and running around some days like a pup. Dolly is still The Princess and Boo is still the Baby. Pitter is still alive and kicking and letting us know her every need, action, and comfort requirement.
Hope y'all are having a Great Day. Spring is in the air and I look forward to its arrival. Take care and God Bless!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, just look at those cutie pies faces!! It does make your day a little brighter!

    Glad all your critters are doing well. Isn't this weather awesome! The only bad thing is that means it is time for me to go back to work! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete